Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lets rewind...

to before Christmas. Things got so crazy before we went to Vegas I didn't get a chance to post a lot of pictures. So here they are, this might be long.

The weekend before we went home Daniel and I went to Spokane for his company's Christmas party. We dropped Addie off at her Aunt and Uncle's house in Olympia and went for a nice weekend away! I was a little nervous leaving her but knew she was in good hands.

Saturday morning we got up early and went to the Spokane Temple. Brrr...it makes me cold just looking at these pictures. It was absolutely freezing that day!!



The hotel we stayed at was beautiful. It was old and had lots of history. I tried to get a few good pictures.


This was the room where the food was for the company party Saturday night. Apparently when they remodeled the hotel, the lifted this entire room out then pretty much tore down and rebuilt the rest of the hotel then put this room back. The paint and detail was amazing!


We did get out on the dance floor for a few songs.

It was fun to go during the holiday season because they had the main lobby very decorated with tree, lights and plants.

The main lobby.


I've always wanted to get room service and have breakfast in bed. Since we didn't have to chase Addie around I talked Daniel into paying the extra money and ordering breakfast. It was yummy.

Before we went to Spokane we made a gingerbread house one night. I thought I had already posted these pictures but I can't find them, so sorry if this is a duplicate part of my post.

Addie was blowing us kisses.
The perfectionist hard at work.

She was much more interested in eating the candy than helping us put them on the house.
The finished product.



After a little while Addie got down from the table and starting coloring at her little table. She is usually pretty good about coloring on her papers, but I turned around to check on her and found her table and chairs with nice blue scribbles all over! I love how she grabs her paper when I turn around and she realizes she's been caught!

No comments: