Friday, July 3, 2009

Who would think...

that an angel face like this, could do something like this...



Apparently Addie got a hold of a blue washable marker while I was at work today. She was supposed to be napping but has gotten really good at getting out of her room. Daniel says he has no idea where he was while she got the marker out of my craft room, came down stairs and colored the couch, then made her way back up stairs where he found her coloring on her table. Luckily it was a washable one and our couches clean pretty easily. I keep telling him you can never leave her alone and you should NEVER underestimate a toddler!

4 comments:

Clay and Katy said...

oh no what a little stinker!! glad yu were able to get it cleaned up!

Aivaz Family said...

Our "angel" just dumped an entire bottle of hair detangler on my mom's couch yesterday. I could have killed her. Motherhood is rad.

Travis and Ashlee said...

You really never know what they can do. Always a surprise!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is so lucky that your couch came clean! I would have died!