Saturday, October 24, 2009

Growing Belly

I actually have a lot to blog about but have not been motivated. I have another head cold, the second one in like 3 weeks, so going through pictures from our Vegas trip does not sound appealing. I will post a few belly pictures though. It is getting big! About 5 weeks to go. Everyone is thinking that it is a boy. I would love to have another girl for Addie to play dress up and things with but having one of each would be awesome too. We'll see!!

32 Weeks. I am not sure why my face looks so chubby in this one :( Last one with blond hair!


33 Weeks. While I was in Vegas I dyed my hair back to brown, closer to what it should be naturally.

34 Weeks.
Total weight gained to date: 25 lbs.
(I gained a total of 23 with Addie! Maybe it's going to be a bigger baby!)

1 comment:

Laura Duce said...

Oh Jenna, you look so great. I hope you get better soon. It should be a rule that pregnant women are not allowed to get sick. He/she will be here soon!