Friday, December 25, 2009

10 years ago today...

I started dating my best friend. We stood on my parents porch on Christmas of '99 and declared we were officially 'going out'.

We met on a school trip to Hawaii our freshman year of high school. We didn't talk again until our junior year. Wasn't Daniel a cute little freshman?

We dated through the rest of high school...


and were engaged a month after he returned from his mission.

We've had a lot of fun times together.

On December 30th we will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary. It has been a great 5 years!

I love having someone who believes in me, lets me dream and do what I love.

A lot of people in high school thought we would not make it. 10 years and 2 kids later here we are!

And I have to say we make some pretty cute kids!
Happy anniversary love!

2 comments:

Tricia and Aaron said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations!

ART OPTIONS said...

Aww...so sweet! Happy Anniversary you guys!