Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer!?

Winter has been long here.
I was just beginning to wonder if we were going to have a summer at all. It is the end of June and we were still wearing pants and sometimes a light jacket.
Then this week came.
And so did the sun!
It seems weird to me, being from Las Vegas and all, that it's 77 degrees outside and I am sitting out there watching my daughter swim.







Today we went to the store and bought the little pool.
It sounded like a simple enough task. It wasn't until after I had already told Addie that we would go get one that I realized it was probably not going to fit in the trunk.
So, I loaded the kids in the truck, (This is no easy task to do alone considering it only has a small cab)
bought the pool, which then had to be tied down in the bed of the truck and brought it home safely. I have to say I was pretty proud of myself. :)
And Addie loves the pool.
Both kids loved the popsicles we had.

1 comment:

House Family said...

YOU silly girl!! Call me next time you need someone to sit with your kids for a bit...I'd be happy to help! But I am proud of you....it does feel good to accomplish something like that with 2 little ones!! Cute pictures and blog!!