Saturday, December 4, 2010

And I'm back!!!

So our computer was having some issues. I wasn't able to publish posts. Frustrating!! There were some other issues that were equally frustrating, like not being able print my shipping labels. Anyway, Daniel installed Windows 7 and we had a whole new batch of issues (like the internet not working). But I think it's been fixed! The other day I was able to print my shipping labels at home which is sooo much easier than standing in line at the post office with 2 kids. And if you are reading this then my blogging issues has been resolved as well!! Yay!!

And thanks to my wonderful hubby for working so diligently and late into the night a few times to make everything work so that I can continue to work on my vinyl stuff. :)

So now, to catch up...

No comments: