Monday, March 14, 2011

Not an addict

I made this sign for my friend to help advertise for her Zumba class. I like all the fun colors!
*I didn't want to start the post out with this picture but blogger won't let me move it*

So, I have to say I am not a Zumba addict even though it may seem that way since this is the second post about it in the last month. It is really fun to and it's a great way to have a little 'girls night out' every now and then!


This Zumbathon was at our local YMCA to raise money for those kids who can't afford to go so it was for a great cause!


People were supposed to get all dressed up in tiaras, feather boas, etc. So I did. But when we got there, it looked like I was the only one! I was relieved when one of our friends showed up in her 70's get up!


He just wanted in on the photo action.

The gang.


No comments: