Monday, June 13, 2011

Last Day of school

I had this great idea of making a banner with my favorite pieces of "art" from Addie's first year of preschool. Unfortunately, the end of the year snuck up on me and I got Strep throat (again), so I was not prepared by the last day of school. I did manage to get a last day of school picture of her and throw together a small banner before I took a nap.







Addie and her teacher's, Ms. Brozick and Mrs. Paper.





The few pieces I found. I hung the picture of her from the first day of school on the left and the pictures from the last day on the right.







Johnny wanted to get in the picture too. I think he was even saying "cheeeeeese".



And they were dancing. :)

1 comment:

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

those two kids are so stinking cute! i can't believe how big they are getting and you are so creative i love your ideas!