Thursday, September 19, 2013

Diadora's first birthday!

I know I am behind. I am always behind. Let's see if I can catch up. Probably not but it's a good goal anyway!

Over 2 months ago, my baby girl turned 1!! My mom was in town so we all got to celebrate together. She was not too sure about opening her presents, good thing big brother was there to help her out. :) She did know exactly what to do when it came time to eat her cupcake though. That's my girl, loves to eat!






She wasn't too happy to take a picture with me.


She loves this toy, mostly because she can shove lots of little toys in the front compartment. Oh man, we might have another mini hoarder on our hands!

I want cake!

I guess we weren't moving fast enough, she was getting impatient!


She didn't even hesitate.


Happy birthday baby girl!!


No comments: