Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Family Photos

Two photographers in the area recently ran specials on sessions with them so I bought one from each! I am so happy our friend Brie was able to take photos of our family again! (She did the last ones in front of our house!) The other lady is doing my maternity photos so we will have to wait until December for those! 

We did a one year photo shoot for both Addie and Johnny but this summer was so busy we didn't get around to doing Dia's until now. She is now 15 months. Oh well, close enough right?! 

For these pictures we headed down by our little library. I love the downtown area. While we were taking the pictures, Dia and Johnny were being super uncooperative. After we were done I was so sad that we hadn't spent a little more money and got Johnny a nicer looking shirt. I was sure there wouldn't be that many good shots. But Brie is so good that we ended up with quite a few good ones!

















Thanks Brie!

No comments: