Saturday, May 17, 2014

First Grade Concert

Addie has been going to music at the Elementary school. She goes with one of the first grade classes twice a week for 30 minutes. It's been really good for her and I think it helps her get her 'social fix'. Every year a different grade gets to put on a little concert and this year it was the first grader's turn! Addie got to attend extra practices and 2 performances! She even had 2 speaking parts (which, to be honest I was really worried about when she first told me she volunteered for a speaking part!). We practiced every day and she did so well!  






The younger kids were much less interested in watching it the second time around. :)
***
Here are some videos I took of her. (If you don't want to watch the whole 5 minute video, skip to about 2:30 to see her speak!!). I was trying to watch Dia and video so they are a bit shaky :)







No comments: