Friday, April 10, 2009

Digital Journaling

When I was pregnant with Addie, I bought a cute pregnancy journal called "The Belly Book". It was easy to fill in and had places for pictures. It also had a lot of pages that I was never going to fill in, like pictures of ultrasounds, bringing baby home, and it had some silly questions that I didn't like. So this time around, I've decided to make a digital journal. This way I can include only the pages that I want and edit all those silly questions. I've already designed a bunch that I can just fill in as I go. Here are a few that I have designed so far:





3 comments:

Travis and Ashlee said...

Your lucky you don't have a huge belly yet!! I'm three months and I look like I'm 7! Glad your not sick or anything, cute pages

Rachel said...

What a cute idea!!! I love it!

Erick and Janette said...

I love your idea. Most journals or books like the first one you had never are exactally what you'd use, good idea to make one of your own.