Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Fun - Part 1

I have a lot of pictures and videos to post so I thought it would be easier to do it in 2 posts.
We let Addie dye eggs this year. Amazingly, no eggs were broken in the process! She thought it was pretty fun and wanted to keep putting them in the dye. She was a little freaked out that her hands were stained for a few days though.


Our ward had an Easter brunch and egg hunt at the church. They broke up the grassy areas into age groups so she was in there with kids up to 2 years old. I was surprised how fast she caught on and that she didn't just stand there watching. She must have really wanted the candy...




2 comments:

Travis and Ashlee said...

Cute pics. It's like they smell the candy in the eggs. My one year old caught right on too, it was funny.

Erick and Janette said...

Too cute! I can't believe how fast she's growing! I love the stage where they are getting everything and catch on quick, its so fun to watch.

Hey, the other day I didn't realize it was you that I was letting in until you were about to drive past the mail boxes! DUH! I'm so slow. So, HI! Hope you had a great time with Katie and the new baby!