Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Love the Fair!

I love everything about the fair. The smell of yummy food, the lights, noise, people, chaos. It's very nostalgic for me. Reminds me of back to school time/fall in Vegas. We live pretty close to the fairgrounds. Close enough to walk. I don't think a lady 30 weeks pregnant should walk the mile there, walk for 2 hours around the fair grounds then walk another mile home though. I was dying by the time we reached our house! We had a great time though. Addie must take after me...she had a blast looking at all of the lights and rides.

She does love drumming on things like her dad. This display was set up with little sticks that you could use to bang on all of the parts. She probably would have stayed here forever but Daniel took the sticks away after about 5 minutes so that we could move on.

Most of the rides height requirement is 36 inches. She is about 33-34. Just barely too short but we did find one ride where they just had to be at least 2 years old. She loved being in the boat! She was dancing and rocking it to the music that was playing.


I thought she would freak out around the little goats but she was petting them and saying "soft". Luckily none of them tried to eat her clothes or anything.

Our happy little girl.


1 comment:

Clay and Katy said...

oh we miss you guys! looks like the fair was fun!