Tuesday, September 1, 2009

#12- Crayon Rolls

It doesn't seem like it was 2 weeks ago that I posted something. Where is the time going?!?!? I have been quite busy sewing, scrapbooking and working on vinyl stuff. I love how the creative juices flow when I am pregnant! We have been enjoying some end of summer activities as well, pictures to come. So here are my crayon rolls. I made 2 so that we can keep one downstairs and the other upstairs at her little table. I found the tutorial here. I really could make just about everything on this blog if I had endless time and money! I plan on giving these to her for Christmas. I am trying to start early and have Christmas done by Thanksgiving. I picked up one of these at a consignment shop near by:




The only problem with starting to get gifts early is that I really want to give them to her now! 4 more months...


1 comment:

Clay and Katy said...

the crayon rolls are so cute...i seriously need to make some! love the fabric you bought!!