Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

First, this little guy is 3 months old today! I can't believe how fast time is going by. He is so much fun! Everyone can't believe how big he is getting. He is full of smiles (especially when Addie is around), has his 2 bottom teeth coming in and is pretty mellow. We love him and his chubby cheeks!
We decided to 'stay in' this V-day which was totally OK with me because I am always so tired. Saturday morning we went out to breakfast (one of my favorite things) as a family. Saturday night we rented a movie and just stayed home. Sunday morning we made (wheat free) chocolate chunk muffins, eggs and bacon, yum.


I've seen these adorable Valentine's Day bags from Pottery Barn Kids on a few people's blogs. My friend posted the tutorial on how to make your own so I decided to give it a try. Part way through I got stuck and had to get some help but I think it came out pretty cute! I was realistic with how much time I was going to have to make it so Johnny will have to wait until next year for his :) Addie was excited to open it up and see what we got her.

I remember always getting some small piece of jewelry from my mom so I thought I would carry that on for Addie. Inside her bag she found some chocolate, a necklace and matching earrings and a book. (The book was added because the bag was pretty empty without it.)





2 comments:

Clay and Katy said...

jenna that is adorable!!! and i love your friends blog...i am already making a list of stuff to do from it!!

Clay and Katy said...

and happy 3 months to mini daniel...i mean johnny!!!! he is a cutie!!!