Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Preschool

My baby girl (who is not really a baby anymore) started preschool today.
During the orientation we went to, they told us that some kids that you think won't have any problem leaving you and going into class, will cry and have a hard time.
Daniel and I looked at each other and said "No. She won't"
And she didn't. I barely got a kiss and a goodbye before she wondered into her classroom by herself.
I had a whole 2.5 hours with no one talking, crying, whining or wanting to be held. It was pretty fantastic.
Johnny slept the whole time.
Although I did miss her, I know she had fun and will have a blast!
These are the 2 best pictures I got of her before we left. She was being goofy for the camera.



By the way, this is my 201st post! I forgot to mention my 200th.

No comments: