Thursday, September 2, 2010

Milk Lid Name

This project has been sitting in my room forever! I now have an official "Projects to-do" box that is full of stuff I might never get to, but I will keep working one project at a time!


I got the idea for this off of my friends blog (Thanks Melissa!). She got the idea here.

Mine was a little bit fancier than the website and took way longer than it needed to but Addie loved helping me. She helped cut the strips of paper and pushed the buttons on the Cricut for the circles. Plus my handwriting is awful so I used vinyl. I think it came out pretty cute and she does enjoy playing with. Hopefully it actually helps her learn how to spell and recognize her name past the letter 'A'.





2 comments:

Clay and Katy said...

So cute! I totally want to make one now!!!!

Melissa Brown said...

Love it! My son still plays with his.
P.s. Johnny is so adorable :)