Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Sweetness

On Thursday Addie brought this card home from preschool for me. (She also gave me a cupcake and insisted that I HAD to share it with her).



As moms, I think we all (at least I hope I am not the only one) have those days when we feel like we are too busy and not spending enough time with our kids. This past week I was trying to catch up on cleaning, shopping and vinyl orders because we had all been sick. Addie kept asking me to play with her, watch movies with her and I would often try to walk around with Johnny latched on to my legs. Then I opened the card and read what Addie had told her teacher to write and my heart melted.

I know that in all my busy craziness she appreciates any small amount of time that I spend with her and that makes me happy.

No comments: