Sunday, May 15, 2011

One and a half years

Johnny D is 18 months old as of this weekend! It really has gone by so fast! At church, kids go into the nursery when they turn 18 months old. The spend about an hour and a half in there playing, having a snack, singing and usually have a short lesson. Today was Johnny's first time in there and he did pretty well. He didn't like it when I left but I think he'll do fine. I did peak in the window while they were having their snack and he was so cute on the little chair eating. He still seems so small to me! The ladies who are in the nursery said he loved snack time. He ate all of his and then helped some other kids finish their snack. That's my boy, loves to eat!


Since we have been sick (for what seems like for forever!) we haven't been to church as a family for about a month. We didn't go on Easter so the kids finally got to wear their 'Easter" outfits today!

We tried to get some good pictures of the kids before church but it was kind of unsuccessful.



My handsome 18 month old!

*Please note, I did NOT take these pictures. Only dad would stand him up on the table!


My boys.


Addie in her pretty dress. You can't tell from the picture that we dealt with a 20 minute melt down right before because she didn't want to wear those tights or have her hair done. Oh, how I love this age!


And this was our attempt at a picture of them together. I wish this picture had sound so that you could hear just how upset he was. :)

No comments: