Sunday, October 16, 2011

Puyallup Fair trip 2

We went back to the fair one evening with Daniel. This time we rode the rides, had some food and looked at more things!

The kids were fascinated with this guy standing on the pole.

Addie in the petting zoo.

The face painting booth was not open when we went to the fair the first time so we were sure to stop by this time. Face painting is one of Addie's favorite things about the fair.
Our friend was working in the face painting so we had her do a train on Johnny's leg. I don't think he was too sure about it.


This is not us in the picture, but one of these times it will be me! On this ride you sit in a chair, get strapped in then it shoots you up in the air like a sling shot. Sounds fun right?!



Probably Addie's favorite ride, the boats. This time Johnny was just big enough that the workers didn't care if he went on it. Most of the rides say you have to be 36" tall but we found that most of the people working the rides could care less about who got on. Johnny got to go on 2 or 3 rides this year and loved it!







This little guy is going to be a drummer like dad.



He even makes a crazy face like dad when he is playing. :)


Addie decided she was brave enough to try one kid sized roller coaster if I went with her. The first drop we went down she freaked out but then she loved it. I even got her to put her arms in the air towards the end.


Thumbs up after we got off the roller coaster.



I like the fair. :)



We love seeing this for 2 weeks every fall. I am still trying to learn to use my camera and some editing software.


This isn't the best picture but I love how Addie had her arm around Johnny for the entire ride!



Daniel signed me up for a photography class next week. Hopefully I learn a lot and can take better pictures!



No comments: