Thursday, October 27, 2011

Preschool Halloween Program

Today was Addie's costume day at school. They did a small parade around the chapel (she attends preschool at a Lutheran Church) then sang a few Halloween themed songs. It was fun to see all of the princesses, Spidermans, Batmans, Marios and Luigis.

I am usually running late to these things so I get a seat towards the back. I was all set today and took my big lens so that I would be able to get decent pictures. And of course I was on time, landing us a seat toward the front. I was worried at first that my lens was too close even all the way zoomed out but I think they came out ok. Especially since 1. I still don't know how to use the camera and 2. This is the first time I've ever shot with this lens.



During the parade.

So many different princesses. At one point Johnny D got away from me and ran up to the front. He walked up to one of the little girls and was pointing at her. He must have thought she was Addie!




Waiting patiently to start.






I think we need to work on our posture. :)



They did a 5 little pumpkins song. The whole performance was cute although, I couldn't really hear what they were saying half the time.


I have to apologize for the shakey, out of focus video. The bigger lens makes the camera heavier/harder to hold. And it kept wanting to focus on one of the teachers hat in front of me!



No comments: