Tuesday, April 15, 2014

February...


This girl is like a tornado blowing through the house. Constantly. I would go insane if I went around cleaning up after her all day, I am trying to learn to let some things go until everyone is in bed and I can keep it clean for more than 5 minutes!
***

***

We watched a parade on TV (I don't remember which one now. Maybe for the Super Bowl?). Addie and Johnny set up their own 'parade' with all of their toys!
***

One last picture with my parents before they left to go home!
***

Our first snow of the year!
***

An ordinary day at 'school'. Who doesn't wear a belt on their head?!
***

Johnny's Valentine's for his classmates!

My smallest Valentine. :)

The kids love food cut in to shapes!

All 5 of my Loves on Valentine's Day!

Silly faces!

Our *fancy* dinner!
***

My mom thinks it's cruel to wrap my babes up like this but they really do love it! They seriously sleep soooo much better!
***

The Daffodil Princesses come to the library every year to do Story time. I guess I missed some memo about a time change because we got there just as they were finishing reading! I wasn't the only confused parent who showed up late though so I didn't feel too bad! The princesses were nice and kept reading to the kids from books that they picked out!


***

Diapering 2 babies is a workout. I feel exhausted after I am done with both of them! It is nice that we are getting our moneys worth from these cloth diapers though!
***

I was not so organized when Addie was little and I put all of her clothes away. I had all different sizes in the same box. So, in an effort to look less hoarderish, I took on the task of re organizing all of the girl clothes! It took me 2 weeks to finish it because it's not something I can do with little people in there 'helping' me!
It's done! And our attic is more organized and with 2 more girls after Addie it is nice to know where all of the clothes are!
***

Poor kid took a fall off of the unfinished steps. :(
***


I think I've mentioned the spit up. It's bad.
***

***

During the Olympics, I pulled out my sewing machine and made some burp cloths at night while we watched the events!
***

The preschool took a field trip to the Tacoma Children's Museum. We parked in a garage and rode the light rail. The kids thought it was great!

Addie reading to Johnny and Brody!

They were literally running from place to place inside the museum so it was really hard to get any pictures of them!

***

While Daniel's parents were here for Opal's blessing, Johnny slept in Addie's room. On more than one night we found them like this. Both in Addie's bed! 
***

***

Art! We used paint and a salad spinner to make these. I found the idea on Pinterest and it took us a few tries to figure it out but it was really fun!
***

For a family night activity, we decided to try ice skating! After watching the Olympics the kids kept begging us to go! Thanks to Daniel's parents (who watched the little ones) Daniel and I were able to skate! They did really well. I think they fell down a few times. Addie took me down once and I was sore for a few days! I guess the Monday that we went was the first time they had open skating at that time and no one knew about it yet so no one was there! And it was buy one get one free! They had so much fun they convinced us to sign them up for skating lessons!!



No comments: