Tuesday, April 15, 2014

January...

I've been meaning to go back and do a post with pictures from my phone because honestly, that's how I take most of my pictures! I decided to go back to January because I feel like I missed a lot. Hopefully not too many of these are duplicates from other posts...

This little girl was so concerned when I was sick in December/January and always coming to be with me!
***

I try to incorporate fun/different things in to our home school routine, like marshmallow addition!
***

Something about a big baby bump attracts cats. Maybe because it's warm? I'm not sure. On a side note, we no longer have any 4 legged friends in our house. :/  Izzy found a new home where I hope she is not peeing on their furniture!
***

Johnny had his Star student day at preschool while my mom was here! He got to show us how he does the calender, pass out the snacks and show a board with pictures he made!

Of course his sisters were there and luckily there were extra snacks for them to eat too!


***

The stomach bug made it's way around our house right after Opal was born. Thankfully I never got it, but Daniel, my mom and the kids all got a 24 hour thing! I guess sleeping in our bed when they are sick makes it better?!
It's hard to see in the picture, but Daniel, Addie and Johnny are napping in my bed. I got to nap with the baby on the couch this day!

Johnny was the first one to get sick so Addie made him a get well card, so sweet!
***

This girl and her food!
***

Aww...how I love a sleeping baby face!
***

***

Loving on her little sister. I hope these 2 are friends when they get older!


***

Making treats from a Princess tea party cookbook from the library!
***

***

Johnny LOVES tape. Seriously, it's every where in the house! Poor Spider Man was wrapped up for days like a mummy!
***

Sweet Opal. :)





No comments: