Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Diadora turns 2!

Diadora turned 2 in July. Having a 2 year old is always fun. And exhausting. But Dia seriously keeps us laughing every day! She has so much spunk and expression! We didn't do much for her birthday, we kept it to just dinner and presents. She doesn't quite get the whole 'birthday party' thing yet anyway. :)



Addie really wanted to get her a present but we were so busy I didn't have time to take her to buy one. One day Addie told me she was going to give Dia some of her dress up items that were too small for her. She also added some baby dolls and other toys. I was really impressed (and glad that I wasn't going to have to spend more money!).


Love my girlies.

I saw these stacking blocks on Amazon and thought they were really cute but never ordered them. Right before her birthday I was at TJ Maxx and there they were! Much cheaper than they were online of course!




My parents bought her a water table. This turned out to be a big hit with every one! Over the summer, Diadora didn't like to get in the pool we had, so the water table was her fun water toy!

Happy birthday Dia!!


No comments: