Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Addie turns 7!!

June was a crazy busy month for us. We had to try and plan Addie's birthday festivities in with a bunch of other things. It was hectic for us but I don't think she noticed. :) The morning of her birthday I headed off to a home school convention with some friends. Then her and I went for our annual pedicures. After that, Daniel and I went back to the convention, and finally it was Red Robin time!! She was a bit spoiled this year because we finally just gave her all of the things we were holding on to. I tend to buy things during the year thinking I will give it to her for her birthday or Christmas. Then those holidays come and go and I forget about the things I hid away! Anyway, I think she was pretty happy. The one thing she really, really wanted was a Twinn Doll. I think I ordered the wrong color eyes and hair, but she loves her!





***
 We had her birthday party on Saturday morning. At 9:30am (if you know us, that is early!). With every one's schedules that is the only time we could do it! It worked out very nice because she decided that she wanted to have a Fancy Nancy party. We made it in to a breakfast tea party. We served doughnuts, eggs and fruit. I made it as fancy as I could without spending a ton of money! Her two best friends Jack and Damsel came.













After breakfast the boys played some legos...

...and the girls played dress up! I did feel bad for Jack because it was kind of a girly party. I guess they do get to an age when co-ed parties aren't always ideal. It was a fun little party though! After that we headed to a ward Father's Day lunch!! Addie has been carrying her Twinn Doll around everywhere, roller skating in her new skates and dressing up 10 times a day! I think being 7 is going to be great!



No comments: