Friday, March 6, 2015

January happenings

Things haven't been too exciting around here lately. We took quite a bit of time off from school and our normal routine. It was nice to get somewhat caught up on things around the house! Now we are feeling a little more normal and ready to get back to a routine!

I sure do love this face! She is a feisty one! She can stand up for herself and will be able to put up a pretty good fight when she gets a little bit bigger. She's learned to say "cheese" and will say it anytime we get a camera/phone out to take a picture. It's too funny!

She also loves to get in to things. Literally. It's impossible to have her around when we are doing dishes and I have completely given up on trying to keep the cabinet (pictured below) organized because she is in there daily destroying it!


I feel bad for the employee that had to clean her spit off the mirror at the shoe store but I had to get a picture! She was having too much fun!



We had a few weeks of super foggy days. I am not sure if it was like this everywhere nearby or just for us in Bonney Lake because we are up on the hill. At first it was fun and pretty and I love fog, but after awhile I had enough. It starts to get depressing.


I decided to let the kids come along on a couple of my runs at the beginning of my 10k training because it was a run/walk workout. Never again. Too stressful and too slow!

Waiting for pictures at Costco!

My friend that helped me with the photo wall at our other house came over one day and helped me do this one! I love it! Pictures on the wall add so much to a home! (PS I found the missing frame so we don't have a paper taped up there anymore!).

My poor girls and their crazy hair. I just don't know what to do with hers.

At the beginning of the month Daniel took a really hard test for work. He studied like crazy and was pretty nervous about it. While he was gone taking the test the kids painted him some pictures! They were pretty excited for him because they knew that it was a big deal and that he had worked really hard.




No comments: