Wednesday, October 7, 2015

August Wrap Up

We were so busy enjoying summer, starting school and getting ready for our trip, August just flew by!! Here is what's left of my pictures...

School lesson planning. Always a daunting task but how I love to have it all done and organized!!

Who doesn't love a good blanket fort? Especially when the babysitter helps make it then lets them sleep in it while we are not here to say no. :) I do love out sitters though!

My view every time I come up the hill to go home!

Cleaning out the garage and found these gems. Funny how often we change our hair.

I walk by this little table in the entry way all the time. This particular day I happened to look down and notice this perfect little foot print in the dust. I though it was so cute, but I did dust shortly after. :)

First pig tails! She was not cooperating for photos!

I was able to spend an evening with Addie and help with a day camp for Activity Days girls (girls age 8-11). It was so fun to hang out with just her for a few hours!


Little Miss Dia's first trip to the dentist. She did great.

Waiting on Addie at the dentist.

We completed our first 10k in August!! Whoo hoo for us! It was challenging, we were not expecting so many hills! But we did it. I might even be considering a half marathon in December. :)

When you don't like what mom made for dinner but you really want a treat. Life is hard.

I finally had this annoying varicose vein injected in my leg. While I was there the doctor decided to inject a group of spider veins on the other leg. So I got to wear these beauties for 2 weeks. Super uncomfortable and annoying but hopefully the vein will feel better soon!


No comments: