Tuesday, October 27, 2015

September Fun


Always throwing a fit about something. :/

Love when they get down on their tummy to play!

We had a pretty good rainstorm one afternoon. The kids, including Opal, insisted on playing in it!

Addie and our neighbor hiding.

Soaked. :)

This year we just took the older 2 kids up for our annual family flight. It was so fun! Addie was a little nervous before we took off which was funny because this wasn't her first flight. We did skip last year so maybe she forgot how not scary it is.




Daniel built a clinic out by the airport we fly out of. It's the white building on the left side next to the green field. 

Classic final approach picture, thanks Daniel. :) I don't even know how many of these we have.

Spoiled getting to use my bath tub!

Morning snuggles when she wakes up early. "Mom you love me most and I love you more."

Dia officially started preschool in September at the gymnastics place we go to. It has been hit or miss. Some days she walks right in and doesn't look back, other days she cries and clings to me for dear life!



Some friends came in to town for a weekend and we were able to see them! I ordered this fun drink at The Old Spaghetti Factory! It was delicious!

Afternoon jog with my kiddos. You can't tell from the picture but we were all soo hot!

I left the kids with a project to do and this is what I came back to. The green paper on the left is his self portrait (he's a ninja). The puppet on the right was supposed to be a frog from an Aesop's Fable we read. Somehow it morphed in to a batfrog ninja? Boys.

No comments: