Monday, November 14, 2016

April 2016

I feel like t-ball and the puppy took up most of our April this year! Here are some other highlights!


Pretty sunsets!

Addie's best friend Damsel was baptized!


Dia is learning to save her money to buy things she really wants! She was so excited to finally have enough to buy a Doc McStuffins toy! 

My parents came for a visit in April. They somehow managed to escape without taking very many photos! I am horrible when it comes to getting pictures when people visit! We did go to the Meeker Mansion with them, Addie and Johnny. 

I love his simple journal responses.

Daniel and I decided that we wanted to start taking the kids on individual parent/kid dates. We started with Addie and went to see an Alice in Wonderland ballet! (We have not taken any of the other kids on a date and it is now November so we are basically failing at this idea btw!).






No comments: