Wednesday, August 12, 2009

On a Roll!!

I've been working on this project for awhile. It's number 11 on my list, and honestly I am pretty happy it is finally finished!!
I bought one of these tables for Addie last year and she decorated it herself with crayons, markers and food.
I thought it needed something else so...


ta-da!! I painstakingly (is that a word?) painted the whole thing. The top is painted with chalkboard paint. I got some vinyl to cover it for when she is coloring, eating, etc. and sewed some bias tape around the edge.


Today was the first time I actually let her use the chalk on it...I think she likes it!

2 comments:

Tricia and Aaron said...

you are so creative!!! I wish I had a tenth of your talent in that department!

grandpa casey said...

Wow what a beautiful preg lady you are just like your mom. you guys are busy flyin,movin,awesome house.Addie is beautiful,miss you guys. love you