Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Updates...

Not much is going on here. I guess that's a good thing right? Hard to believe that Johnny is already 4 days old! He is such a quiet baby and sleeps a lot!! Except for the 2 or so hours that he cries at night. I have to wake him up to feed him, he'd rather be sleeping. Addie is loving him, giving lots of hugs and kisses and wanting to help change his diaper and being very concerned when he cries. Daniel went back to work on Tuesday so it's been great having my mom here to help out so that I can get lots of rest. It's driving me crazy not being able to do alot or getting to go out of the house. Finally today we went out and did a few quick errands. The kids and mom my stayed in the car the whole time. It was nice to get out, but very nice to come home and sit on the couch!
****
I wanted to find pictures of Addie and Johnny to compare. When Johnny was born the midwife and Daniel said he looked a lot like Addie. I think they look similar but he definitely looks like a boy and she was so dainty!

Here is Addie at 1 day old.

And Johnny.

This was Johnny today after we ran our errands. He was sound asleep in the car seat! What a blessing after having Addie who would scream her head off every time we put her in the seat. He slept in there for about an hour after we got home before I decided to get him out. Soo nice.


I am loving that his hair looks like it is going to be a reddish blond.

My babies and I. :)
It was so nice to put on real clothes today and get out of the house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, it's so exciting Jenna...I'm so happy for you guys! Johnny is beautiful! I think they look so much alike, but agree with you that Johnny definitely looks like a boy, and Addie, a girl...well, that's what you want :) They're perfect! I can't wait to photograph him myself! Talk to you soon.

Clay and Katy said...

you look good jenna! and i agree...i think johnny looks a lot like addie but in a different/manly kind of way! i want to hear all about the big day...maybe when i see you in a couple of days!!! glad you got to get out of the house briefly...it is hard to be stuck in the house!