Saturday, January 1, 2011

Disneyland Park: Day 2

Day 2 at Disneyland started out in costume! We spent the morning visiting Tinkerbell and the princesses before heading over to California Adventure.







I have to say it was so worth it to stand in line for 45 minutes so that Addie could see Sleeping Beauty. She was the last of the 3 princesses there. Addie wanted to skip Jasmine and go straight to her! When Sleeping Beauty knelt down to be closer to Addie's height, Addie sat down on the ground right next to her and was talking away! So stinkin cute! I think this was the ONLY character that she was totally comfortable with.




This was the whole gang.
Dad, Daniel and Andrea
Kadence, Mel, Me, Eric, Mom and Nicole
Addie and Johnny
A for Addie :)

She doesn't even know who these guys are. :)


I feel like there are hardly any pictures of this handsome man from the trip. He was there with us the whole time!

This just might be one of my favorite shots. On the way home to Vegas (the next day) she was so tired! It was a fantastic trip and we are looking forward to doing it again in like 5 years!
***
For Christmas I made Addie a scrapbook of all of the character photos and their signatures. It also contains some of the other pictures from the trip. It made me happy that she really likes the album! I stayed up until like 3am one night getting it all done. I think it came out pretty nice considering I did it all in about 4 hours (that is record scrapbooking time for me!).
Here are 2 videos as well:


1 comment:

Debbie said...

These are the cutest pictures!! Sure makes me want to take a Disney trip!!! Time to scrapbook Jenna!!