Saturday, January 1, 2011

Halloween and Johnny's Vegas B-day Party

Finally, here is the last post from our trip. It only took me 2 months to get it all on here!
We celebrated Johnny's 1st birthday early so that all the Grandparents could be there. It was a Halloween/birthday celebration.

Daniel's parents with the kiddos.

My mom carving her pumpkin and Addie getting ready to paint hers. I will say how impressed I was when I saw the finished product. She painted it all on her own.


Good right?

Johnny's birthday banner I made.

Cupcakes!

My friend Suzanne made Johnny's cake for me because I was out of time. He loved it! Thanks Suzanne!

Some "finger" foods.

Little swamp guys.

I like Johnny in this picture.

The kids loves to eat.




Addie and her cousin Eric in their Halloween costumes.


After we were done opening all of Johnny's gifts, my little sister got a little something herself. My mom and I knew about this all day, we were so excited! Poor Blake wasn't planning on proposing that day so I think he did great considering he didn't really have time to prepare. Hope it's OK I posted the video Nic!

No comments: