Thursday, January 20, 2011

I can dream...

I fell in love with this house 4 years ago when we first moved here. I would drive by it every time I went to work out. Four years ago it was vacant, yard was overgrown and paint was cracked and peeling. Since then someone has purchased it and fixed it up. The outside is adorable!! I am hoping they have an open house one day so that I can see the inside in person. For now all I have are the photos on the real estate website. I can't say that I LOVE everything they have done with the inside, I would change a lot. And I try to ignore the decor and picture my own!! There are 2 problems with the house though:

1. It is on the corner of 2 semi-busy streets
2. They are asking $600,000!! (I think this is odd because a few months ago it was for sale by owner and they were asking $550,000. It didn't sell at that price so why do they think it will sell at $600,000?)

The link takes you to the virtual tour. (There you can click through the pictures faster if you didn't want to sit through the video).

Victorian With A Twist

No comments: