Wednesday, February 9, 2011

16 Little Monsters

Tomorrow will be Addie's first class Valentine's Day party. She gets to hand out little cards. Yesterday we set to work making all of them.
Getting a 3 year old to write her name 16 times is a bit of a challenge, but they are done and I think they turned out cute!






I've wanted to make a banner for awhile. I finally decided to just do it even though I didn't know how to make a really cute one. This one came out cute and I did it start to finish in one day. I wouldn't say I LOVE it because it looks unfinished to me. But it will do for this year.


Isn't that drawing super cute? She did it on her own. I think it was inspired by the monster cards we had just made. She told me she was drawing a "good" monster. The little dots on the bottom and at the ends of the arms are the fingers and toes. I think it's adorable. :)

1 comment:

Brie Elliott Photography said...

Wow, super mom! Those little monsters are way cute!