Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Daniel!!

On Feb. 23 Daniel turned the big 28! I am happy because for the next few months we will be the same age, I am not older. :)
He took the day off to celebrate (his company gives the employees their birthday off) and so that he can go to Addie's VIP day at preschool.

For his present he got a car jack and stands so that he can change the oil and work on our cars himself. It only took 6 years of asking for me to finally get it for him!

Addie and I made him a crown to wear. I knew that she would be wearing one for her VIP day (blog post to come) and I wanted them to both have crowns!

Of course Red Robin for dinner!

*****

For those of you who read this and don't live here, just so you know the sun doesn't shine a whole lot.
That explains the sunglasses in the house. The sun was shining through the window and her first thought was to go get her glasses because it was unbearably bright.

No comments: