Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Baby

I found this cute dress at Kmart on clearance for $6.99. I love that store! It came with a matching dress for a baby doll. Addie has never played with baby dolls until very recently so she's never had one of her own. I thought since she was going to have an outfit for the doll I might as well buy her a baby. So I got her one (also on sale for $10 at Kmart) and she loves it!! She carried it around with her all day.
Here they are in matching Valentine's Day pink dresses. I remembered this morning that I hadn't made her leggings yet, good thing they only took a couple of minutes to make!



And I won't forget about this little man. He will be 15 months old tomorrow!

And this is what he learned to do. :)
*******

For Valentine's Day, Addie and I made these cute little fold out books for her Grandparents. It took a minute to figure out how they went together but they were pretty easy!


1 comment:

Clay and Katy said...

I didnt even see Addie at all yesterday...her dress is very cute!