Monday, August 1, 2011

Addie's 4th Birthday

I realize that Addie's birthday was almost 2 months ago. Here I am just now getting around to blogging it. That's how behind I am! We haven't even sent out 'Thank yous' yet. I am a bad mom. :/ I did get some cute pictures this year though.

We kept our tradition of getting pedicures (my mom was in town so the three of us girls got to go!). Maybe next year Addie will be tall enough to have her feet in the water AND her back touching the chair. Or I just need to remember to bring a pillow for her to lean on.

Unfortunately, I had strep throat (the second time this year!). After the pedicures I decided to take Addie to the doc. to see if she had it too. Yup. So that night after her birthday dinner at her favorite place (okay it's one of our favorite places too!) my mom and Daniel went to the doctor to make sure they didn't have it. Luckily they tested negative but Johnny ended up having it. By the time we got home it was kind of late but we let her open presents anyway after we put Johnny to bed. I'm happy to say that she was pretty excited about all of her gifts this year. I can't believe she is already 4 and looking older everyday. Happy Birthday Ad!!










No comments: