Sunday, August 7, 2011

Father's Day 2011


I honestly don't remember everything we did for Father's Day this year. I'm sure I cooked something yummy and was super nice to Daniel all day. :) I surprised him a few days before with a new car stereo installed in his car. This was a tricky task because I never know what days he is car pooling or not and if he is, is he the one driving or would I still have access to his car. Luckily my mom was here so we used her as an excuse to leave his car home. We asked him if she could use it that day to go run a couple places (he knows she would not want to drive his truck around). I guess he was kind of annoyed that he had to drive his truck (that gets horrible gas mileage and is not fun to drive in stop and go traffic because it is a stick shift). That night we went out on an ice cream date and I suggested we take his car. He was pleasantly surprised when he got in and saw the new radio. I couldn't imagine driving 3, sometimes 6 hours a day with a radio that only works half the time. He deserved a new one.

Addie made him a framed picture at preschool. She was pretty cute giving it to him. It's fun to watch her because it was actually from her. It wasn't something that I purchased and said was from her.

Happy Father's Day love!

*I don't know why the bottom 2 pictures are rotated sideways and I can't fix them, so just turn your head. :)


No comments: