Monday, August 1, 2011

Motivation (or lack thereof)

I got on to blogger the other day and realized that is has been over a month since I blogged. I then thought that is really unacceptable. I see the pictures/videos piling up on our computer waiting to be blogged and shared. I also have a box of "projects to do" that I had high hopes of completing this summer. Yet, day after day I sit on the computer looking at all of the cool things I could make or buy, I take naps or read books. Never really accomplishing the things that I want to. So, I fully intend to catch up on blogging and do a couple of sewing projects before we head to Utah in 2 weeks! Wish me luck (and a little motivation!).


In the meantime, here are 2 random videos.




Addie was giving a concert to an imaginary audience. I would have recorded it from the front, but if she saw me she would have stopped singing. :)




Daniel downloaded a push up app on his phone. Addie was trying to keep up.

No comments: