Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pedersen Reunion- Family pictures and golf

Thursday morning we got ready bright and early to meet the photographer for family pictures at 9 am! I was pretty amazed that everyone was ready on time. We drove a few minutes up the canyon to Solitude ski resort. It provided a pretty scenic background! We are still waiting on the actual pictures from the photographer but I managed to get some of my kids while we were waiting for our turn.

















After pictures the guys took off and went golfing. While they were gone a few of us took some of the older kids to a pool. I guess I forgot to take my camera because I have no photos of that!

Daniel and Paul

Grandpa and Ben



I was in charge of the craft that day. I let the kids paint their own block then gave them each their name in vinyl. It was so fun to see how creative they all were with the paint!








Uncle Ben teaching Johnny to wrestle. Not what that kid needs but he sure does like it! The video below is also of them wrestling.



1 comment:

Clay and Katy said...

Love the picture of Addie with her grandma...so cute and I love the purple!