Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ragnar 2011

I thought I had already blogged these but I can't find it. So if you read my blog and you've already seen these, sorry.

This summer we ran the Ragnar Relay again. It was more fun this year for 2 reasons: 1. I didn't have Johnny D with us nursing every 2 hours and 2. I knew what to expect this time! We talked to the truck dealership down the street from our house and they loaned us this huge Suburban. It was a pretty nice ride, although by the end it was REALLY hard on the legs to get in and out of it because we were all sore! We did get lots of looks and "wow, that's big" comments.

We did pretty well running too. I think I only walked a little on the third leg. It was uphill and hot!


We had a guy park next to us at one of the exchanges in a regular sized Suburban. It told us that our truck was giving his a complex. So one of the guys put this on the window.

Our team name.
We were trying to advertise the Trucks, Trucks and more Trucks for the dealership.

Our group. Again this year we failed to get a photo of all 12 of us.

So happy to be done and add our metals to the ones from last year!

No comments: