Sunday, December 30, 2012

Super Hero Party

I'm back to blogging! I am way behind! Blogger decided they were going to start charging people a monthly fee for their blogs when they ran out of 'space'. Daniel did not want me to pay the $3 fee (we are so cheap!) and I did not want to start a whole new blog, so...after some deleting and trying a few things, here I am! I am hoping I have at least enough space to finish blogging through the end of the year!
******
 
Let's go back to the beginning of November. Johnny D had a Super Hero party for his third birthday. After watching his sister have her themed parties he knew exactly what he wanted and how it all worked. The games, food, cake, gifts...etc.

I found a lot of the decor at the dollar store. We had super hero coloring pages out on the table for the kids to color.


I made a cute bunting (banner?) from a comic book that I cut. I felt bad buying a new one from the grocery store knowing that I was just going to cut it up. I couldn't find a used comic book store anywhere!

He's waiting for his guests to arrive. :)

It wouldn't be complete without some 'bang' 'pow' and 'bam' signs!

One thing he requested was that there be 'guys' on top of the cake. I think he was happy with it!
 
Showing me his best Batman faces.

Snacks!

On the invitation it said to wear costumes, capes or super hero stuff.

I was loving all the different capes!

Also from the dollar store, DC Friends puzzles.

When it came time to open the presents he was in awe with all of them. Everyone wanted to open them and start playing!

 
He has seriously played with his super heroes non stop since he got them. Best presents ever!


The gang.
 

No comments: