Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ballet and Reading


Dia always has this 'huh?' look on her face.

Johnny is always the cheesy face.

And Addie gives us a silly smile that looks like she is in pain. 

I love my 3 kiddos!
***


Addie is working on reading in school. This is not her strong area. When she gets home she doesn't want to work on it and often says "I don't know" when we try to ask her questions (and I don't blame her since she just came home from school, why would she want to keep working on school stuff?). Sometimes she brings home a paper and can read it very well! I'm looking forward to her reading to me and her siblings, even if it isn't for awhile!
***
Addie and Johnny are constantly dancing. Addie is obsessed with ballet! I was able to get some video of her. Sorry for the messy living room and all the talking going on. :)

1 comment:

Clay and Katy said...

Addie is so graceful! She should forget ballet and do contemporary...she has skills!! Also, I love that she asks if she can watch a movie at the end...happens at my house many times a day!