Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Last day of school

We officially ended our first year of home school! Hurray!! The kids (and I) were ready to be done. I am excited for new curriculum and new activities. Over all I think the year went really well. I will have to do a whole blog post about the year later. I am definitely still learning and there are a lot of things I will do different this next year. We had our good days and our not so good days. I am learning that everyone has those days when they want to quit and they are wondering why they chose to home school. I am not alone. Having a toddler and a newborn were definitely challenging, I am looking forward to Dia being a little bit older and more independent. We will see how next year goes with Johnny home with us all day! Mostly I am thankful that I get to spend so much time with my kids everyday. They really do grow up so fast and I don't want to miss any of it! (Even if that means I need to take a nap most days and I need an escape to Target alone every now and then!). Crazy that I have a second grader!




(love my photo bomber!)



No comments: