Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My trip to California!

At the end of April, I was able to escape for a week! Opal and I went to California to see my sister who was about to have a baby!! Towards the end of the trip I was starting to think I wasn't going to be able to see the baby, but little Garrisyn Rochelle decided to come the day before I left! It was such a fun trip. I did miss my other kids, but it was so nice to have a little break!

The nice lady on the airplane next to me insisted on taking a picture of Opal and me.

Addie gave me this sweet note when I was leaving and told me to read it when I got on the airplane!

Of course we had to make a stop at In N Out. Yummyyy!!!!!

My brother and sister live next door to each other so we got to see a lot of him too!! I finally got to meet his cutie baby Colton! My younger sister and Dad came out for a few days too! They had to leave before the baby was born, but at least we got to hang out for a few days!

Sleeping babies. These 2 are 2 months apart!

We did lots of walking trying to get Baby V to come out! We even stopped and got chair massages at the mall...

...walked the pier and ate lunch at Ruby's.


Opal loved being held by her cousin Kadence. Opal was seriously so good the whole trip. She slept a lot and even cooperated so that I could take pictures during the birth. I love her!



This is Boots. I found Boots one winter while I was working in Springville at a school. He was outside in the snow freezing and all alone! So I rescued him and my sister adopted him.

Little Miss Garrisyn. <3 p="">

Proud big sister. These 2 girls are 18 years apart!

I am so so so glad I got to meet her before I had to go back home! Good job Mel!

Uncle Dustin.

I tried to take a few newborn photos before I left. Some came out pretty decent. I don't know how people get newborns to pose in all those ridiculously cute poses!

Cousins 4 months apart!!



Cute little family. Minus the 2 older kids :)

My Mom and I taking a selfie while my sister was laboring hard. I can't even say how excited I was that it wasn't me in labor!


No comments: