Thursday, May 14, 2015

March Wrap Up



We made a trip to Ikea to pick up a few things! We always find more than what was on my list but I really stuck to it this time! PS. I really want this couch for the playroom!

Quick stop at Dad's office before heading home!
***
We did a little remodel project on our master bedroom. By 'we' I mean we hired someone to do it! He ended up taking longer than planned and didn't do the best job, but you get what you pay for right?! He was way cheaper than the other guy that gave us a quote! But the work got done that's what matters. I'll have 'after' pictures later!

This was our huge bedroom before we added a wall making a 4th bedroom!

            
I thought we were done living with painters tape and plastic walls! Aaaaah. The nightmares! :) The picture on the right is material being dropped off in our driveway. Huge flat bed truck and a guy on a fork lift. Very discreet. I don't think anyone will know we are remodeling!
***

Daniel and I ran a 5k together for the first time! This was just a regular run on a trail. No obstacles, or mud and it wasn't a relay. I had a goal of finishing in 30 minutes and we ended up at about 30:35. Close enough. :)
***

I love trying to get pictures of little kids. So cute but never cooperative at all! These two will be buddies one day, right?!

***

Opal got a swing for Christmas. Eventually it will be hanging from the back porch but for now it's in the garage. One day we will have a whole kid friendly fun area in there too!

Making silly faces at dinner!


7 years old and addicted to Pinterest!

Quick afternoon project.

Dairy Queen free ice cream cone day!

Trying to pick colors for Johnny's room! We wanted to match the grey that was already in there but it took us a few tries to find it! Then we had to pick a blue. It's all painted now and looks great! (pictures to come!)


Family movie night!!


We made a quick trip to Target one morning. It was only about 11:00 am. I looked down and her little head was bobbing up and down, she had fallen asleep! Poor thing! I had a few more things to get still. Every time we started walking or hit a bump she would jolt up and open her eyes for just a second. By the time we were checking out I was holding her head with one hand and trying to pay with the other!


I love her crazy, curly hair!

I hate running. I really do. I like running races but the training I dislike. Sometimes it's nice to have a pretty view to keep you going. 


 He can now climb to the top of the rope (where it meets the chain!). He loves gymnastics!!

No comments: