Tuesday, July 7, 2015

April Travels Part 1

We were able to go on 2 mini trips in April! Since Opal is still young, she got to join me in Vegas then she came with Daniel and I to Chelan, WA. Spoiled little girl!

Our first trip to Las Vegas was for my Grandpa Jack's memorial service. He was about 5 ft. even, a war veteran, pilot and speed boat racer. He once had a helipad at his house and was a gun lover. I'm glad I got to know him just a little bit over the past several years!

While I was there I was able to see family and friends and eat out a lot! Unfortunatly I did not get to take Opal swimming to enjoy the pool one last time before my parents sold their house! I was bummed about that!

Waiting at the airport! 


Have to get a picture at the piano at the Pedersen's!

She is not used to having warm wind blowing in her face all the time!

While I was in town I was able to go to one of my high school best friend's bridal shower! I was so happy I happened to be there that weekend. Of course, I would have loved to go to the wedding in Cancun but that didn't happen!

Opal and Garrisyn, cousins! We hung out with my sister and Garrisyn just about everyday that I was there. These 2 are so fun because they are so close in age. Wish we loved closer to cousins!

Shopping with the girls!







I'd never been to a military service before. It all sinks in and gets a little emotional when Taps starts playing. 

My mom and her siblings from left to right, youngest to oldest!

My siblings and I from youngest to oldest! It's always fun when we are all in town at the same time!! 






No comments: