Sunday, November 15, 2015

Pedersen Road Trip 2015 - Utah and Las Vegas

We spent a few days in Utah visiting family and friends!! Daniel's brother Paul lives there so we stayed with him and his family. It was fun to have some cousin time! We totally failed to take a lot of pictures though. We didn't even get one of all the kids!

I think I forgot to post this in my first post about the trip. I printed these little cards with various cities/stops. When we would drive thru a city or stop the kids would take it down. Kind of like a countdown of how much further we had to go. :)

Paul and Daniel.

Her cousin Lucy helped with her hair. :)

My kids were in heaven with the little ride on cars!

We were able to visit the Warrens while we were there! It was fun to see their new house and the kids all played so well, just like before!

Sunday night dessert night!

Opal and Peyton. Brody and Johnny. Cohen and Dia. Addie and Jack.




Monday Katy and I took the kids to the dinosaur museum. It was nice and air conditioned! Utah was too hot for us, we were melting! The museum was fun since we just learned about dinosaurs. Unfortunately the older kids ran around and moved too fast for me to get any pictures. Only Opal stayed by me. :)



We did some driving around and decided to stop at the Provo Airport! The flight school looked completely different than when I was there! It had a complete face lift and looked nice! I don't know if the kids cared about where I learned to fly, but it was a fun stop anyway!

On our way out of Utah we had to stop at Arctic Circle and get some ice cream!! Yum!

After Utah we headed to Las Vegas to see my parents new house!  Again, not a lot of pictures. :/ We had fun visiting with both sets of grandparents and my older sister! We only spent 2 days there before we moved on!

Enjoying the cute table Grandma bought!

Just lounging on the couch watching TV. Traveling is hard stuff!



No comments: